Ikterra helps you envision the future you want and show you how to get there.
I help communities realize their planning and development goals with a focus to create a sustainable and responsible future. During the planning process, a holistic view of the larger system is considered to ensure community goals are translated into achievable and measurable action plans.
By integrating international best practices, local innovation, and assistive technologies and planning tools, I collaborate with clients, key stakeholders, local governments, and the public to develop creative solutions.
I can help you with the following planning services, which are often accompanied by my other services of community engagement and visual communication:
- Participatory Planning
- Community Engagement
- Public Events Planning
- Sustainability Planning and Strategy
- Responsible Travel Planning
- Project Scheduling and Management
- Collaborative visioning, goal setting and action planning
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Existing Conditions, Demographic studies, and SWOT analysis
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Analysis
- Coaching, capacity building, training and toolkits
For examples of work in this area, check out the Projects page.
Beyond the services listed above, Ikterra can help address other challenging needs of our clients in partnership with a motivated and talented network of technical, design, and policy professionals.