Outreach & Engagement
By listening and understanding diverse perspectives of all community stakeholders including the public, community needs and challenges can be identified and addressed.
Example services, that are available alone or in combination:
- Interactive outreach & engagement tools and methodologies
- Stakeholder identification and engagement
- Co-creation of surveys and materials for community events
- Co-strategize and organize community engagement events (virtual and in-person)
- Qualitative and quantitative community feedback/survey analysis
- Public speaking and presentations
- Coaching, capacity building, and toolkits
Both, on-call planning consultant services and project based contractor services are provided. Scope, time, and costs vary from project to project and will be decided along with clients. I am located in Toronto and observe Eastern Time, so accordingly services provided will either be performed in-person, remotely or based on the possibility of travel to the location while following all necessary precautions. Get in touch to discuss how to work together for your project or plan development.