GIS & Communications
Cities are complex systems, and communicating complex information effectively to large groups of people requires creativity as well as discipline.
Example services, that are available alone or in combination:
- GIS mapping and analysis
- Data visualization
- Public speaking and presentations
- Newsletters and fact-sheet development
- Writing articles and reporting on urban issues
- Making documents accessible (AODA compliant)
- Creative placemaking through photovoice and storytelling
Both, on-call planning consultant services and project based contractor services are provided. Scope, time, and costs vary from project to project and will be decided along with clients. I am located in Toronto and observe Eastern Time, so accordingly services provided will either be performed in-person, remotely or based on the possibility of travel to the location while following all necessary precautions. Get in touch to discuss how to work together for your project or plan development.