Ikterra represents the idea of “One Earth”, where community-based unique approaches are taken to address the challenges faced by our global ecosystems. Ikterra is a one-person firm offering consulting services in the global urban planning space. Whether it is an initiative regarding the development of your street or the entire city or region, I offer creative, flexible and personalized solutions for the long-term progress of our communities and places.
For the sustainable future of our communities, places, and environment.
To identify and address community needs and challenges.
For knowledge-building, awareness, and participation.
I provide both on-call planning consultant services and project based contractor services. Scope of work will vary from project to project and will be decided along with clients. Please feel free to explore my portfolio as well as examples of services I have provided in the past and am readily capable of providing –
- Research for planning and urbanism related projects and reports
- Writing and composition of reports, documents, and articles
- Qualitative and quantitative community feedback/survey analysis
- Project management and scheduling, and team supervision
- GIS Mapping, Visualization, and Analysis
- Co-Organize community engagement events and strategy
- Development of interactive online plans and project websites (WordPress)
- Creative Placemaking through sketching, photography, and storytelling
- Content development for social media communications
- Making documents accessible (AODA Compliant)
Beyond the services listed above, I can be hired to help complete numerous other projects within the focus areas. I offer flexible options at a competitive hourly rate or on a per project basis. Contact for more information and to discuss how we can together achieve your project goals.
References available on request.